You are on your way to a successful college experience.
Based on your responses, it is projected that you have fulfilled or will fulfill GE Area B4 (math/quantitative reasoning) by the end of your senior year. This means that as a first-time freshman you will enroll in the next math/QR course per your major requirement.
Stay on Track for College
- Keep your math skills sharp by taking a math course in your senior year.
- Complete all "a-g" requirements.
- Learn about Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math (STEM) majors and other math intensive majors such as Business and Social Science by visiting CSU Degrees.
- Apply to the CSU in the fall of your senior year.
- Once admitted, the campus you attend will provide guidance on how to register for the appropriate courses.
- Check your student portal regularly to ensure you receive all communications from the campus.